Sr Analyst, Business Systems
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comT-Mobile has made bold moves in the wireless industry removing customer pain points and giving wireless consumers unprecedented choice and freedom. If you have ever wanted to be a part of the team that delivers on that un-carrier vision, take a look at this opportunity. This position is responsible for driving requirements for T-Mobile Enterprise projects. This individual will collaborate with cross functional teams from across the enterprise, have high visibility, perform against aggressive schedules, and require negotiation skills to balance the needs of project stakeholders. This position will also be responsible for preparing requirement documentation to assist the enterprise teams in understanding the business vision. If you are highly organized, detail oriented and love being in the center of the storm with exciting challenges this is the team for you!
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Minimum of 5 - 8+ years of analysis experience with gathering requirements from business stakeholders and building Business Requirements Documents starting from a concept level requirement
- Solid understanding of BSA best practice principles and has applied practice in an Agile system development environment
- Solid understanding of multiple system development life-cycle methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Proven ability to effectively apply techniques which consists of textual formats, models and diagrams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent leadership qualities; ability to communicate effectively with both technical (development/vendor) and non-technical (business partner) extended team members.
- Proven experience with identifying and resolving requirement impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business SMEs/executives to develop and implement viable solutions.
- Demonstrated track record of strong consulting skills and experience to bridge the gap between technology and business operations to enable organizations to make effective decisions.
- Certificate in Business Systems Analysis or equivalent work experience.
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Work, and PowerPoint and Visio).
- Flexibility we work in a very fluid and dynamic environment ability to adapt to rapid changes in direction is critical.
- Effectively builds relationships.
- A self-starter; takes initiative rather than waiting for direction.
- Preferred to have a background in the T-Mobile business areas, in order to successfully serve as a conduit between the technical functions and the business clients.
- An expert at eliciting and evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details, abstracting up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguishing presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguishing solution ideas from requests.
- Able to represent requirements using Agile framework and Agile tools such as Rally and Jira.
- Able to support the businesses to identify MVP (minimum viable product) and assist businesses/product owners on how to break down features into smaller and cross-functional user stories.
- Drives to broker consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs. Poised when interacting with senior level audience. Invests in stakeholder management and possesses ability to gain stakeholder trust.
- Facilitates requirement sessions with stakeholders and creates comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability gap analysis of requests. Has understanding on how projects align to broader organizational goals and business benefit. Is able to explain business benefit of projects and contributes to business case/feasibility development.
- Creates and determines modeling approach to represents in graphical forms that augment textual representation.
- Develops a business analysis work-plan to manage own tasks, deliverables, schedule and provides information to stakeholders and Project Management.
- Provide SME leadership and consulting support on complex tasks. Initiate and execute initiatives to improve the processes, procedures, and tools utilized by the team. Strong understanding of all business channels.
- Opportunity to explore project management competencies in small to medium sized projects where the analyst and project management roles are combined.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top