Sr. Analyst Business Solutions
- Bellevue, WA
Device & Supply Chain is an enterprise function accountable for the end-to-end life-cycle of T-Mobile's consumer-facing hardware portfolio (phones, chipsets, accessories, IoT), device services portfolio (insurance, warranty, trade-ins, and financing), and supply chain operations (distribution centers, logistics, inventory, etc.).
This team also oversees the services we offer for device financing, mobile banking, and managing the millions of phones that get returned each year from our device services like remorse, trade-ins, lease returns, and JUMP!.
Provides business leadership by solving complex problems, making recommendations with well thought out supporting rationale and deep understanding of organizational impacts (people, process & technology). Able to lead complex, cross-functional initiatives to deliver innovative solutions to business problems and/or new capabilities. Brings a deep business knowledge in one or more relevant disciplines combined with a strong technical aptitude, strong critical thinking skills and the ability to develop innovative solutions. Monitors industry trends and technology advancements to develop a POV on application at T-Mobile. May manage a team of contract resources on either a short-term (project) or long-term (outsourced support team) basis.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to solve complex business problems and define innovative solutions
- Supports development of future project roadmap including sequencing and priority recommendations
- Provides first line of support for the business for system and process issues & opportunities
- Provides analysis, recommendations and thought leadership to inform, engage & influence audiences from peers through senior leadership
- Leads both formal and informal teams of internal and/or external resources (consultants, outsourced support team, 3rd-party partners) to deliver results
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Bachelors Degree - Business, Finance, Engineering, Management, Mathematics, Operations Management
- 4-7 years - 5+ yrs Supply Chain Business experience in one or more supply chain disciplines (Planning, Forecasting, Allocation/Replenishment, Operations)
- Ability to apply experience, reasoning and logic to new or unfamiliar ideas or situations and provide an unbiased analysis
- Critical Thinking is self-directed, self-disciplined, self-monitored, and self-corrective thinking
- Uses an orderly approach to assess the situation, identify alternatives, understand implications and determine the best solution to complex problems and opportunities
- Ability to direct projects, processes and teams to deliver desired outcomes
- Proactively identifies risks and opportunities and develops mitigation plans
- Ability to lead both formal and informal teams that may consist of functional or cross-functional cohorts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create effective presentations
- Ability to concisely communicate opportunities supported by sound rationale to Director/Sr. Director level audiences.
- Ability to effectively describe business capability needs so that technical resources can translate into solution requirements
- Ability to document business processes to support sustainable capabilities
- Delivers revolutionary solutions by looking at problems differently, applying insights from internal and external resources and applying principles of concepts like design thinking
- Challenges the status quo and provides alternate perspectives to support balanced decisioning
- Applies proven approach and well thought out plan to socialize, gain alignment and support necessary to deliver positive business outcomes
- Training in and experience applying one or more change management methodologies
- Six Sigma - Master Black Belt -Training and application of Six Sigma, Lean, Design Thinking and other methodologies a plus
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top