Sr. Analyst, Business Process & Material Data Management
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAnalyses, designs, develops and implements standard operating procedures to support the client in meeting strategic business goals supporting Supply Chain & Direct Procurement. Drives operational excellence by strategizing and developing day-to-day operational tactics that deliver tactical simplification to the department. Responsible for developing, reengineering, improving and maintaining standard operating procedures. Provides operational expertise to the rest of the Enterprise; represent the department at Enterprise level, and drives solutions that positively impact the department's ability to support the client. The Sr Business Process Analyst is responsible for analyzing system impacts of competing enhancement and project deliveries, product and offer delivery.
- Minimum 5 years working in the field of Supply Chain (wireless industry preferred)
- Minimum 3 years working in related field of process improvement, gap analysis and data analytics
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional policy owners including all levels of partnership from analyst through director level
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to think creatively and develop new solutions
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written also including a high level of comfort drafting presentations and building work instructions
- Proven ability to work independently while in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Competent in Microsoft desktop applications with a strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience in SAP ECC, SAP APO, Winshuttle, SQL and Sharepoint (K2) preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of related experience in lieu of degree
- Identify, research, develop, document and implement sustainable process, policy and procedures
- Supply planning material characteristic and master data maintenance including trouble shooting and resolution.
- Repeatable process execution and data analytics of daily, weekly and quarterly tasks that support supply planning directly including end of life activities.
- SKU Creation execution, trouble shooting and resolution
- Project support representing areas of expertise as needed impacting Supply Planning, SKU Creation or Master Data Characteristics
- Ability to serve as SME for planning systems including management of trouble shooting errors and defects
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top