Sr Analyst, Business Process
T-Mobile USA is a national provider of wireless voice, messaging, and data services capable of reaching over 268 million Americans where they live, work, and play. In a world full of busy and fragmented lives, we at T-Mobile USA, Inc. have the idea that wireless communications can help. The value of our plans, the breadth of our coverage, the reliability of our network, and the quality of our service are meant to do one thing; help you stick together with the people who make your life come alive. That's why we're here.
As part of the Portfolio Credit Risk (PCR) team, the Collections Business Process Senior Analyst will reside on the configuration team and support Collections and Enterprise projects. The Senior Analyst has the primary responsibility to ensure business support is met and maintained, to the required standard of quality. Support will be provided to other areas of Credit Risk and other outside departments such as Financial Care and EPO. This position requires someone who can build strong working relationships. The Senior Analyst will also have ongoing interaction with external Vendors.
- Ability to influence and lead positive change to business processes by creating and recommending actionable solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Ability to plan, facilitate, and participate in working sessions with vendors and cross functional teams
- Acts as a liaison between internal and external departments
- Represent the Credit Risk Collections team as the main POC for Enterprise and other projects
- Provides Manager and Senior Leadership with concise and accurate information for decision making
- Ability to write and document business and functional requirements, test cases and test execution
- Maintain documentation of development methods and validation, as well as subsequent performance monitoring and alignment
- Assist Triad (account management) project manager with decision trees and analysis. Create and analyze portfolio segments to customize collection strategies to maximize performance
- Present strategy and scoring related activities to management, and auditors as needed.
- Make findings to management in clear, concise formats using graphics, tables and high-level summarization
- Aids in establishing system solutions and requirements
- Competency in tracking project level issues and risks
- Executes project status communications, meeting planning and scheduling
- Responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Help to ensure that the Collection system is operating efficiently. May test, audit and implement new policy changes and/or systems
- Ad hoc support to management or business partners
- Successful candidate must be flexible and results orientated
- Creativity and the ability to reach insightful conclusions is a must
- Candidate must be highly motivated and comfortable working in cross-functional teams interacting with all levels of management
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Position requires ability to be extremely flexible in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment while handling sensitive information in the strictest confidentiality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Wireless/Telecom experiences a plus
- Bachelor degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- Training or experience in project management and/or process improvement methodologies
- Experience in Credit Risk Management, Banking or Collections highly preferred
- Triad Solution experience strongly desired
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Access
- 2-Plus years work experience with SQL Server, ability to write queries, run and schedule packages, and trouble-shoot preferred, but not required.
- 2-Plus years work experience with Oracle SQL, ability to write queries preferred, but not required.
- 2-Plus years work experience with data modeling and mining tools such as SAS, SPSS, etc. Ability to use logistic regression, and decision tree techniques. Ability to create, to manipulate, and to manage large data sets. Preferred, but not required.
Ã¢â,¬ At least 18 years of age.Ã¢â,¬ Legally authorized to work in the United States.Ã¢â,¬ High School Diploma or GED.Ã¢â,¬ Pre-employment background screen.
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top