Sr Analyst, Business Analytics
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.T-Mobile is disrupting the wireless industry and the massive expansion of our LTE network is accelerating our growth. We’re looking for a Senior Analyst with the right mix of skill, experience, and energy to identify new business opportunities created by the network. This role will optimize value creation through business analytics applied at the nexus of Network, Sales, and Marketing. The Sr. Analyst will work with stakeholders across the enterprise to identify high potential business opportunities, build and maintain reports, and create visualizations.
Who you are:
You love turning data into insights that create value. You know how to mine data, blend large data sets, filter out the noise, and produce outputs that are accurate, elegant, and engaging. You’re adept at creating compelling visualizations and have the attention to detail needed to produce consistently accurate reports. You know how to use analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, etc.), and have a track record of quickly picking up new ones.
- 2-3 years of progressive experience in business analytics, commercial GIS, or a similar field
- Strong business judgment, problem solving, and attention to detail
- High energy with a demonstrated talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and managing time-sensitive projects
- Track record of distilling complex information into compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Experience performing spatial analytics
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx, SQL and/or GIS tools a plus
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative or business concentration. Masters degree preferred.
- Perform data mining and blending of large datasets to support analyses and drive key insights.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and interactive maps to serve a variety stakeholders.
- Perform network-commercial business analysis, understanding the key drivers of performance and core data sources across the enterprise.
- Create presentations that can explain complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top