Sr Analyst, Business Analysis/Transportation
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThis position is responsible for developing and leading change in transportation and distribution processes to improve cost, quality, compliance, and customer experience to meet T-Mobile corporate goals. They will also be responsible for addressing carrier related operational challenges utilizing containment, root cause and countermeasure practices through resolution. In addition, this role will drive continuous improvement cross-functionally in order to minimize opportunities from repeat failures.
They will provide expertise to internal and external teams for large scale project work to drive cost savings and operational efficiencies. This individual will be expected to keep up-to-date with industry changing activities impactful to short and long term operations; government regulations, general rate increases, fuel service charges, acquisitions, and others deemed necessary.
As a subject matter expert they will be a supply chain advocate when assigned to support corporate initiatives and ad-hoc projects. They will act as a representative to vendor management team in communications with customers and internal teams.
- 5+ years transportation, distribution and vendor management background proven leadership skills in these areas
- Extensive knowledge of small package (parcel) and less than truckload services and carriers e.g. United Parcel Service, Federal Express, United States Postal Service, etc.
- Working knowledge with relational databases and querying language (SQL required). Documented background in pulling large data sets directly from SQL and using information to pinpoint trends is a must.
- Strong experience in MS Office programs, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio Strong Excel skills required ? Solid analytical and problem solving skills needed to identify and resolve issues
- Experience and proven record of working on multiple tasks/projects under tight time constraints; ability to communicate effectively among various levels of management; and ability to organize and establish priorities
- Knowledge of transportation regulations, practices and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships with all levels of personnel both internal and external to T-Mobile
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills
- Wireless industry experience desired
- Understanding of Reverse Logistics operations and/or supply chain and quality management concepts desired
- SAP experience desired
- Supply chain management strategies desired
- Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management (Logistics), business operations or equivalent
- Identify and provide direction on internal and external improvement opportunities through data and trend analysis, partnering with DC, carrier, and external networking events.
- Monitor and maintain customer experience through order lifecycle reporting and exception management processes.
- Work with vendor managers to provide feedback and hold carriers and DC operations accountable to SLA and in-transit loss expectations.
- Identify and drive process improvements that will improve SLA, lower costs, and/or improve quality.
- Develops, directs and manages effective and economical logistics policies, procedures and operating standards by providing guidance in balancing cost/service relationships.
- Drive and facilitate activities that improve coordination and communication within the logistics department and other departments throughout the company. ? Support team on daily tasks as required; assist in the management and resolution of intake requests, team inbox as assigned, and provide backup support during team absences.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top