Sr Analyst, Business Analysis
The Sr Analyst Business Analysis (SABA) plays a key role in driving automation and efficiencies within the Accounts Payable (A/P) Operations team and its business partners by identifying innovative solutions and processes. This individual will represent AP Operations - in development of enhancements of tools used by the team. This position will drive internal A/P initiatives by providing analysis, recommending a solution, and developing the solution within A/P or working with partners. They must understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical and business point of view. The SABA will support team members and senior management in leadership-initiated payment strategies. The ability to track progress across many concurrent tasks in a dynamic environment, meet deadlines, and adjust deliverables based on criticality is a core skillset of this role. SABA will work closely with specialists, business and system analysts, developers, project management, business management, and upper management at the director, VP, and SVP levels.
- Gather reporting and system requirements for A/P initiatives and develop them into usable solutions. Facilitate discovery and design of new reports; ad-hoc reporting as needed (examples: report automation and process automation)
- Gather and drive SAP enhancements with EIT on behalf of A/P. Build business cases as required. Maintain system for tracking progress of enhancements.
- Create WinShuttle scripts and run WinShuttle loads. Troubleshoot WinShuttle issues when necessary.
- Support team members on additional functions such as payment strategy.
- Other duties/projects as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Transform or eliminate manual processes using techniques such as Lean or Six Sigma
- Become proficient in using new systems quickly.
- Build successful working relationships with key players within and outside of A/P.
- Deliver on initiatives and process improvement to help A/P achieve their strategic goals.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis
- SAP FI and SAP SRM knowledge
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Practical experience utilizing Reporting Services, SSRS. Ability to design and develop reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS. Ability to analyze report requirements, design, and leverage experience with delivering report solutions.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Visio, SharePoint)
- Preferred: Winshuttle
- Preferred: Accounting/Finance/Business Information Systems
- Preferred: Six Sigma/Lean/DMAIC experience
- Preferred: Agile Scrum Master/Product Owner experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, energetic and dynamic environment and adapt to changes.
- Understand and embrace the business and strategic direction
- Excellent organizational skills, focus, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
Back to top