Specialist, Technology Sourcing
Plays an integral role in managing and controlling T-Mobile's Technology spend through strategic sourcing, supplier and spend management activities. Owns and drives strategic sourcing initiatives including Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Quotations (RFQ) and Requests for Information (RFI). Helps to drive T-Mobile's strategic direction within certain categories of spend. Provides and or creates supplier benchmarking, competitive analysis, creation of a supplier scorecard and acting in a supportive role within the strategic supplier quarterly business reviews. Plays a significant role in increasing the deal velocity of the organization (i.e. throughput of negotiations and contracts) while also delivering on spend control initiatives (i.e. executing of purchase orders and other control mechanisms).
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Competitively sourcing technology spend through rfp, rfi and rfqs
- Drafting, negotiating and executing contractual documents including but not limited to master service agreements, statements of work, letter agreements, and purchase orders
- Supplier management - supporting the evolution of supplier management through supplier scorecard development and supplier quarterly business
- Intellectual property licensing procurement & structural guidance
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a technology sourcing, an engineering role or similar role.
- Project Management experience in a mid to large size company.
- Proficient in MicrosoftÂ® suite
- Associates Degree
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top