Specialist, Service Desk
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSpecialist, Service Desk
- Minimum 1+ years customer service experience (in any industry)
- Minimum 1+ years Telecommunications and call center experience
- Minimum 1+ years previous Service Desk, Help Desk or Desktop Support experience supporting internal customers
- Associate degree (or higher) in a technical discipline, IT industry recognized certification (A+, Net+, MCP, HDI, ITIL) or significant relevant work history required
- Strong technical knowledge of desktop and laptop support
- Strong technical knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Strong technical knowledge of Active Directory
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft products, including Windows OS, Outlook, Exchange, Word, Excel, SharePoint & PowerPoint
- Type approximately 35 words per minute with accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team based, customer service oriented environment. Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify and diagnose moderately complex IT problems and implement solutions rapidly and effectively
- Strong understanding of troubleshooting fundamentals Strong research skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Provide advice and training to users
- Maintain a problem and solutions log
- Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered
- Triage, diagnose, escalate and resolve incidents
- Consult documents to implement solutions
- Translate customer-reported symptoms into technical terms
- Support and contribution to special projects as needed
- Contributions to Knowledge Management system
- Develop business and technical writing skills
- Associates Degree. Computer science or information technology
- Associate degree (or higher) in a technical discipline, IT industry recognized certification or significant relevant work history required
License or Certification
(A+, Net+, MCP, HDI, ITIL)
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top