As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Procurement Specialist will play an integral role in managing and controlling T-Mobile’s Indirect spend through commodity/category and contract management tactics supporting Procurement category managers supporting Construction, Logistics, Real Estate and Facilities. This independent contributor role may be responsible for supporting the development of commodity/category strategies, executing T-Mobile’s strategic direction related to managing and controlling spend across the enterprise. The Procurement Specialist will utilize procurement/sourcing techniques (i.e. RFx development and execution), contract negotiation and advanced supplier management methods in order to manage and control T-Mobile’s indirect spend as well as in support of executing Commodity Strategies.
- 2+years professional experience in a Sourcing, Supplier Management or similar Procurement role. Similar experience in a Legal role may also be considered in exchange for specific Procurement experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience as an analyst with a Finance, Procurement or related organization.
- Wireless industry experience preferred
- Financial Acumen preferred
- Process Improvement preferred
- Experience with Ariba suite of software preferred
- C.P.M. (CPSM) certification preferred
- Commodity/Category Strategy support including spend and market analysis
- Competitive sourcing through RFP, RFI and RFQs
- Supplier Management techniques, including supplier scorecard development
- Drafting, negotiating and executing contractual documents including but not limited to Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work, and Letter Agreements
- PO initiation
- Misc. Supplier support (payment troubleshooting)
- Analytical thinking such as, relating and comparing data from different sources.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top