Specialist, Executive Board Services
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.T-Mobile US, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Specialist, Executive Board Services professional to work with the Corporate Governance & Securities Team in the Legal Affairs Department at its headquarters in Bellevue, WA. This position reports to the Vice President, Corporate Governance, Securities & Finance and Assistant Secretary.
The primary purposes of this job are to (1) plan, organize and facilitate meetings for T-Mobile’s Board of Directors, Audit Committee, Compensation Committee, Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee and other board committees and T-Mobile’s annual stockholder meeting and (2) support the VP and team administratively.
The successful candidate should have superior organizational skills and the ability to: remain nimble and adapt quickly and seamlessly when unexpected changes occur; keep calm under pressure; think innovatively; lead the planning of events involving multiple internal and external stakeholders; communicate professionally and develop critical relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally with executives and board members. Strong grasp of business/social etiquette and a self-starter with project management, meetings management and client management experience, ideally at very senior levels.
- Sensitivity to confidential information.
- Ability to be flexible and expertly handle changing priorities and direction.
- Detail oriented to provide accurate work.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and successfully manage deadlines.
- Intermediate level experience of Microsoft Office (including Skype for Business).
- At least 5 years of past board or executive meeting planning skills are preferred.
BA or BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
15% travel to domestic and international areas for board meetings and/or site visits.
Ability to lift on occasion up to 20 lbs.
- Schedule and manage the logistics of in-person, telephonic, and/or videoconference Board meetings, Board retreats, committee meetings, stockholder meetings and other in-house meetings.
- Responsibilities for venue selection for the various meetings, including contract negotiations.
- Arrange and coordinate air travel, ground transportation and hotel accommodations for Board members.
- Manage onsite logistics, including food, security, technology equipment and other business or logistical support required by directors, management and board advisors.
- Interface with Board members and their offices as needed to assist with access to materials, access to management, travel, technology issues and other related matters.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of board materials.
- Support the VP and team with calendar management, expense report processing, vendor set up, invoice submittals, legal matters management, supplies ordering, and all other administrative demands as needed.
- Onboard new hires and handle all other duties/projects as assigned by business management.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top