Specialist, Employee Care
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Employee Care team members are the first point of contact for all HR questions, including Payroll, Manager Self-Service, Employee Data, New Hire Onboarding, Learning, Timekeeping, Performance Management processes and Benefit inquiries. This role serves as the primary customer contact utilizing a knowledge base and case management tool along with a multi-line phone, email, chat, and ticketing system. The position provides functional and technical support for managers and employees with resolutions that are timely and accurate to help enhance the Employee Experience, while educating employees along the way to promote employee self-service. It requires customer focus skills in order to act as the customer advocate and help alleviate pain points.
- 1-2 years of experience in HR environment, or strong Call Center/Customer Service background
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneNote)
- Consistently work within department and company guidelines while staying current on processing procedures
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, team based, customer service oriented environment to provide customer resolution with minimal customer escalations
- Attention to detail, strong research analysis and problem solving skills
- Effective comprehension, listening, interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with all levels of employees
- Ability to navigate multiple online systems to provide accurate information and to determine issue resolution
- Ability to rely on experience, independent thinking and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong documentation skills and written skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and respond to multiple priorities while providing employees with direction on questions and technical issues, user and HR policy and procedural questions issues
- Adapt quickly and efficiently to change
- Understanding of a HR contact center, basic payroll processes and legislation, benefit processes, and cross functional business processes
Knowledge of HR applications, including ADP, KeneXa, Workday, Cornerstone, Zendesk ticketing systems, and various vendor sites
- Answer and resolve a high volume of HR related inquiries (i.e. payroll, benefits, timekeeping, and HR policies) via emails, phones, tickets, and chat system to ensure first time resolution. Troubleshoot and provide technical support to exceed service levels while referring employees to appropriate departments as needed. Communicate the status of escalated issues to the supervisor/management on a timely basis.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that might prevent timely processing or result in data integrity issues.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant HR programs, processes, technology, and policies in order to provide accurate problem diagnosis for low to critical HR issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify process improvement opportunities that enhance the quality and efficiency of the HR Services team and the Employee Experience.
- Create and maintain documentation for the existing knowledge base tool (Internal Portal that houses HR Services information).
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screenWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top