- Assists with developing and delivering communication and education materials designed to support compensation programs. This includes writing and publishing content for consistency, conciseness, and organization including policy review and updates such as but not limited to bonus, severance and pay premiums. Communicate business, content, and policy changes to the Compensation Consultants, Employee Success Partners (HR) and other employee populations, as appropriate. May be called upon to generate and participate in delivering user or client training.
- Assists with operation and process improvement, analyzes existing processes and historical data to determine ways to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery. Provides support to implement such enhancements when applicable. Creates and maintains process documentation, workflows and project plans to support department operations and projects.
- Maintains relevant content and update new information in the job description library tool.
- Own and maintain compensation team SharePoint content.
- Develop common FAQs and be initial point of contact for compensation related content requests and questions.
- Supports market pricing, working with consultants to identify market matches and assist with annual survey participation and supporting materials.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 2-4 years experience working in HR field (prior Compensation experience preferred)
- Experience in a technical writing or technical editing position.
- Experience writing/editing for the Web or other digital media
- Experience conducting data analytics, using analytical and problem solving skills to draw conclusions and develop recommendations
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Demonstration of project planning and project execution aptitude, with skills including: organization, prioritization, communication, timeline management, resource partnership, documentation and customer service
- Experience with Workday, ADP Vantage, SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to work with numbers and large volumes of data with accuracy and speed
- Exposure to business process and system modeling tools (data flow diagrams, process documentation, etc.)
- Project management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred (Human Resources or Business)
- High School or GED Required
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top