Sourcing Manager â Marketing Services
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDescription
Builds and maintains Marketing Services based supplier relationships for T-Mobile. Establishes, continual negotiation and maintaining all commercial terms and contracts with our suppliers. Owns and drives strategic sourcing initiatives including Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Quotations (RFQ) and Requests for Information (RFI). Helps to drive T-Mobile's strategic direction within certain categories of spend. Leads and supports cross-functional sourcing groups, ensuring supplier performance, and drives strategic sourcing initiatives. This also includes sourcing plan management, supplier issue tracking/resolution, project status communication and risk assessment.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 6+ years' experience in sourcing of services or similar role.
- Experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials in a mid to large size company.
- Outstanding negotiation skills and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Specific Marketing sourcing expertise/knowledge
- Key procurement skills: Development / management of category strategies; RFP / RFI development, contract negotiations, strategic sourcing, management of supplier relationship lifecycle, understanding of risk mitigation principles, and understanding of various cost evaluation methods (TCO, ROI, Payback Period, etc.)
- Financial Acumen
- Bachelor's Degree. Business, Finance, Technology or Engineering
License or Certification
CPM, CTPS or CCP preferred
- Competitively sourcing services based spend through RF(x)
- Drafting, negotiating and executing contractual documents including but not limited to master service agreements, statements of work, letter agreements, and purchase orders
- Supplier management - supporting the evolution of supplier management through supplier scorecard development and supplier quarterly business
- Intellectual property licensing procurement & structural guidance
- Liaise with technical personnel to interpret technical specifications to commercial and corporate financial requirements
Summarize and present business cases and agreements for executive review and approvalGeneral/Physical Requirements
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top