Software Developer - Speech Technologies
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
T-Mobile, the fastest growing wireless company in the U.S, is looking for a passionate, innovative, talented Software Engineer in Speech (ASR), Self-Service technologies who wants to create incredible human computer interactions.
- Bachelors of Science (BS) in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics.
- Expertise in specialized subfields of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) programming, such as: Automated Speech Recognition, Grammar Engineering, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Expertise in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C/C++, or Python
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience building robust, dynamic, speech enabled voice self-service interactive voice response systems using web technologies such as VoiceXML (Vxml), ECMAScript, Java Server Pages (JSP), Core Java and Java J2EE
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Excellent technical problem-solving, design, coding, and testing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in person and in written form
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development team
Come work with industry leading experts who’ve been designing and implementing automated speech recognition (ASR) voice self-service (VSS) solutions for nearly two decades and help them transform today’s clunky hands-on tech device applications into simplified hands-free solutions.
We are hiring in all areas of spoken language understanding: Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Text-to-Speech (TTS), Speech-to-Text, Computational Linguistics, and Machine Learning
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top