Social Media Manager
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.As a key leader of the T-Mobile Social Media team, this individual thrives in a fast paced, social-first environment and has a proven track record of developing creative social media marketing campaigns from inception to execution and reporting. They will manage campaigns that build awareness for all TMUS and its products and services for both consumer and B2B channels.
This individual must have experience managing social media marketing for a large consumer brand or a digital-savvy agency. They must be a self-starter, accustomed to operating in very fast-paced environments, and have a keen eye for creative that resonates with digital-native audiences
- 3-5 years developing and managing social media marketing programs.
- 5-7 years marketing experience with enterprise brand or digital-savvy agency.
- Savvy and knowledgeable of social media platforms, APIs, trends and innovations.
- In-depth knowledge of social influencer best practices and strategies.
- Experience writing campaign briefs and working closely with creative agencies.
- Expertise with Social Media Management Systems and Social Listening/Analytics tools.
- Qualitative research skills, including the ability to interpret customer insights and data and translate it into actionable business results.
- Program management, ROI and analytics experience to measure the explicit and implicit results of a program.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Thought leadership skills, including the ability to recognize trends and opportunities and formulate hypotheses and recommendations relevant to the business goals and objectives.
- A strong record partnering across an enterprise and demonstrated experience anticipating issues and the skills to be strategic, proactive, and assertive.
- Ability to build close relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, as well as with key vendor partners.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite, analytics, and social media platforms.
- Wireless or Mobile experience or heavy knowledge of the space is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, research, business, statistics, communications or social sciences or related field MBA is a plus.
- Work with the social media team agency to creatively concept, build, and measure social marketing campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day campaign deliverables with social media agency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on campaign launches to creatively align on campaign strategy and assets.
- Identify best in class social strategies, trends, and practices to develop innovative social campaigns using social advocates and influencers.
- Work closely with our social analytics team and agency to produce social campaign reports and pull out learnings and highlights for leadership.
- Align with media partners to define the relevant tactics, targets, and advertising strategies across our consumer, @Work and Latino audience segments.
- Partner with the T-Mobile At Work team to concept and execute social campaigns within our B2B channels.
- Assist with event activation on the ground at T-Mobile branded events and sponsorships.
- Manage influencer/advocate integration into social media campaigns.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top