Service Delivery Manager, Connected Car Programs
- Livonia, MI
Service Delivery Manager, Connected Car Programs
The Service Delivery Manager, Connected Car Programs position willact as an interface to the core technical teams within T-Mobile US, T-Mobile For Business, T-Mobile IoT and 3rd party partnersfor a designated strategic customer(s). Main responsibilities are coordination for all Customer Service Operations processes associated to Support, Billing and Logistics for Connected Car programs and other solutions and services provided by T-Mobile. The Service Delivery, Connected Car Programs position will provide subject matter expertise on the operation model, business practices, KPIs, and system architecture to the partners in pre/post sales environments to ensure overall program success. This position will report to the Executive Sales Manager for the designated strategic customers(s)
Overall Responsibilities include:
- Support to the Strategic Client Sales Executive (CSE) and Account Manager (AM) for all questions associated to Customer Service Operations processes associated to Support, Billing and Logistics.
- Participation in customer meetings to support questions around delivery processes and procedures that aid in implementation.
- Preparation of handover to, and setup of, support processes (handover to Customer Care, including information about customer and signed SLA).
- Participation in defining Support Models for internal and external teams (vendors, partners, customers) that ensure service delivery of contractual SLAs
- Ensure that operations pain points are clearly articulated, and detailed customer experience scenario/use cases have been documented to right fit the solutions to be implemented.
- Service Delivery: upon completion of the Solution Delivery and Internal & Customer Acceptance, theSr. Project Manager, Technicalacts as interface to the customer for, among others, the following topics:
- Solve complex, multi-faceted problems facing day-to-day operations.
- Escalation management for breaches of SLA.
- Supervise service-performance delivered from supporting departments and oversee teams to manage the delivery of contracted services.
- Champion the resolution of day-to-day operational issues across the teams and ensure cross-functional execution of operational tasks related to contractual service objectives
- Facilitate creation of documentation, job aids, test plans, and other instructional collateral that are required to enable processes across cross-functional workgroups
Billing / Revenue Assurance
- Billing reviews as required
- Monitoring of contract conditions (such as minimum revenue, penalties and tariff updates based on business conditions)
- Work with business and billing to review/update tariffs based on business conditions or renewed negotiation.
- Confirmation of penalties if conditions apply.
- Coordinate any Billing updates for problem solving or improvement of the customer(s) experience.
- Maintenance of product information, including product lifecycle.
- Management of customer forecast.
- Monitor, report, present and manage operational performance as it relates to service delivery objectives and customer expectations.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for specific client accounts to proactively identify issues.
- Monitoring of logistics processes.
- Generation of Service Reports (such as IoT Service SLA, Support SLA, Billing Performance/Data and Logistics Performance/Data).
- Customer Service Review Meetings with presentation of Service Reports and review of performance of Customer Service Operations processes (Support, Billing, Logistics) for both TMUS and customer side.
- Internal Service Review Meetings dedicated to the specific customer when required.
- Initiation and management of Service Improvement Plans as required.
TheService Delivery Manager, Connected Car Programs Position will provide the Service Reports and any updates about service to the Account Manager, especially for customer meetings, and will support the CSE and AM in customer meetings within own area of responsibility if required.
TheService Delivery Manager, Connected Car Programs Position must establish a business relationship with the customer and act as a leader for the organization to ensure Service Excellence. In the relationship with the customer, theSr. Project Manager, Technicalis also responsible to identify any cross- or up-selling opportunities and address this to the Account Manager.
- 3-5 yearsof experience in Service Delivery Management within the telecommunication industry, desirable in IoT or complex product areas.
- Experience in management of international customers.
- Experience in management of 3rdparty providers.
- Understanding of service contractual requirements and governance.
- ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Expert.
- Proven experience in Project Management, desired PRINCE2 or PMP certifications.
- Desired knowledge of IoT Platforms, including IT Infrastructure and Telecommunication Networks.
- Negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Capacity to work under pressure and deal with conflict.
- High capacity for teamwork.
- Objective oriented and passionate for customer satisfaction.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top