Senior Technology Product Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comCome be a part of the T-Mobile EIT team that provides responsive delivery of innovative and agile technology solutions for accounting and finance platforms! The T-Mobile Senior Technology Product Manager (TPM) will partner with internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand the business and technology landscape of the company and creatively define solutions to offer new product offerings, alleviate customer experience pain points and improve our architecture. The TPM will own the product end-to-end, create and manage product vision, strategy and roadmap, and lead cross functional teams to deliver high quality products. The TPM will be adept in balancing technical knowledge and business acumen, possess great leadership, management, communication and people skills.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership
- 8 years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner or Technical Analyst leadership experience in an Agile software product development environment.
- Proven success in directing matrixed resources and delivering software, with Agile Scrum methodologies, across multiple teams.
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
- Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
- Competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Programs and aptitude for learning new software quickly
- Proven record of demonstrating proper judgment in managing difficult situations.
- Owns the technical product roadmap for complex or cross-platform solutions.
- Partner with business, internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand current customer experiences, identify areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
- Lead and manage product backlog and priorities with our business and technology partners.
- Ability to view the "big picture" of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations and to creatively define solutions to those challenges.
- Inform and evangelize a strong customer focus and customer experience that aligns decision making with IT investment choices and prioritization.
- Work with business to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefits and ROI.
- Primary point of contact for intake process to DevOps technology teams.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with technical and non-technical audiences including senior executives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases.
- Develop and communicate a point of view on complex technical topics. Align multiple domains, both technical and non-technical, on this common vision.
- Capacity/work plan management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical discipline.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top