Senior Project Managers, Technical
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Position summary
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Project Managers, Technical located in Bellevue, Washington will be responsible for the management of one or more projects to deliver solutions and services to clients.
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interface with all network, engineering, care, and marketing teams involved with device post-launch performance and issue handling.
- Drive identification, reproduction, end-to-end logging, and analysis of device post-launch issues.
- Reproduce issues on device in lab and production environments, while performing LTE, UMTS, and GSM network tracing and deciphering.
- Identify and resolve LTE, UMTS, and GSM device and network issues.
- Utilize LTE, GSM, UMTS, and 3GPP telecommunication industry standards in order to filter, define, and optimize test cases.
- Create and support standards, processes, and procedures necessary for the team to produce deliverables.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top