Senior Product Manager, Innovation & Core Product Team
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
As Senior Product Manager on the Innovation & Core Product Team, you will be responsible for product innovation, product positioning, business case, product experience, product lifecycle management, go-to-market strategies, and partner management. You will deliver a best-in-class customer experiences that drive revenue and value for T-Mobile. As the product owner, you will lead a cross-functional team to set the product objectives, track performance, and ensure the product meets the goals.
- Minimum 5 years in product management with proven successful end-to-end ownership of product lifecycle.
- Experience with mobile devices, telecom networks, digital content and/or mobile app ecosystem a preferred.
- Must have a passion for technology and customer experience.
- Demonstrated success in using customer-focused research to drive product innovation and satisfaction.
- Demonstrated success in defining, developing and driving products to market and managing product life cycle.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple threads of work, track record of personal initiative and ability to drive results.
- Ability to translate broad business requirements into specific deliverables.
- Strong business analysis skills. SQL and Excel competency helpful.
- Excellent communication skills required – written, verbal – able to create clear, persuasive presentations in PowerPoint and present them.
- MBA or equivalent experience strongly desired.
- Product Management Leverage market trends, competitive analysis, and cross-functional partnerships to develop and support new and differentiated products. Responsible for identifying customer opportunities through primary and secondary research in partnership with T-Mobile research teams. Use this data in combination with knowledge of customer and competitive forces to build a product roadmap. Responsible for customer focused product improvements including updating UX, out of box experience, product quality, and identifying potential new market segments. Contribute to functional, technical and reporting requirements for new or major iterations of a product or service. Identify business and customer issues and drive mitigation plans into the product development lifecycle. Partner with go-to-market teams on rollout of new or enhancements to products and services.
- Product Brand & Marketing Ensure product portfolio fits the T-Mobile brand promise. Responsible for managing in-market product offers by writing and pitching campaign briefs, creating business cases and seeking buyoff with strategic and operational teams. Manage all necessary contractual and supply chain requirements for products and services, including scheduled device launches and maintenance releases. Review creative, PR and copy strategy for all product-specific messaging. Manage creation of product support materials including but not limited to videos, start guides, webpages, packaging, and in-store materials in partnership with brand marketing.
- Product Performance Forecasting, Monitoring and Reporting Responsible for driving product forecasting, monitoring and analysis with key reporting and support teams. Collect, analyze and present findings to key stakeholders as required. Develop and execute action plans based on findings to improve performance and customer satisfaction. Define new monitoring requirements for any new products. Prepare budget requests as needed to support the product.
- Stakeholder Presentation Prepare and present product concepts, business opportunities and performance updates to all key internal and external stakeholders. Solicit support from all impacted and contributing business groups, including customer facing brands (T-Mobile, MetroPCS, MVNOs, B2B) and cross-functional partners such as marketing, engineering, enterprise information technology (EIT), legal, accounting, supply chain, corporate strategy, customer care and retail operations. Create and present executive updates as required.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top