Senior Instructional Designer â Leadership Development
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.We are excited to add your talent to our team! Comprised of Sr. Instructional Designers and Sr. Developers, we reimagine how leaders at all levels experience learning. Our innovative training solves complex HR challenges with web savvy, graphically rich content that employs current UI/UX best practices. Our content is rooted in adult learning theory, built for mobile and social environments, and powered by the latest discoveries in neuroscience. It’s our goal to deliver learning experiences that engage and inspire our people in meaningful ways.
This isn’t just another opportunity to use ADDIE, it’s so much more. Your creative thinking, research skills, love of digital design, and technical abilities will set you apart for this role. Your knowledge, curiosity, and passion for learning are required to push the boundaries of what Leadership Development means at T-Mobile. Your interest in technology and ability to learn and apply new solutions quickly is always in demand. In this role you’ll be asked to share your ideas, collaborate openly with your peers, and work together to build training for 21st century learners.
- 7+ years of Instructional Design experience with a focus on creating experiential learning for use online, in class, and in hybrid learning environments such as virtual instructor-led training.
- Experience designing for mobile learning environments such as tablets and other touch-screen devices.
- Proven knowledge of Instructional Design theory, iterative development processes, and evaluation methods. (Rapid Design, ISD, ADDIE SAM, Bloom, HPI, Kirkpatrick)
- Knowledge of trends in learning techniques, technologies, and methods to enhance the learning experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including creative and technical writing.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor instructional designer peers in a collaborate manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Computer Science, or Learning Technology, MA preferred.
- Join an awesome team that wants to answer the question: How can we revolutionize the learning experience?
- Enjoy work-life balance with work-from-home days, discounts on wireless service from T-Mobile, and much more!
We create eLearning programs, instructor led content, virtual classroom materials, performance support tools and much more. We leverage the power of video and multimedia content to create bite-sized learning that comes to life through real-world application. We develop and manage learning solutions focused on leaders at all levels. As a team, we mentor and lead one another in areas of adult learning, design technology, and innovation. Using AGILE methodology we work efficiently through design and development sprints with clear milestones that define success.
We partner with Learning Program Managers to design and execute talent development initiatives. From needs analysis to launch, we’re consultants and leaders among our peers. A high level of comfort with change, undefined project elements, and a professional and responsive attitude are always helpful. Our ongoing objective is to recommend strategic solutions for learning and define how they can be supported through the right mix of content and delivery.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top