Senior Director, IT Solution Owner
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Senior Director, IT Solutions will partner with Senior Business and EIT leaders andnumerous other functions to drive the conceptualization, transformation delivery andtechnical realization of Supply Chain solutions creating efficient and innovativeplatforms for internal and external customers.
The Senior Director, IT Solutions is responsible for defining and effectivelycommunicating a future state vision where supply chain business objectives aresatisfied through changes to technology and business processes. Driving atechnology and architectural direction that enables effective delivery, this leader willrealize significant cost savings, quality improvement and bottom-line results.
Additionally, the Senior Director, IT Solutions will establish, maintain and drivecontinuous delivery of a technology and support roadmap, significantly elevating,driving and transforming the business relationship between both internal and externalcustomers. This inspirational leader will ignite an internal team transformationfocused on delivering new and innovative technology solutions to support the broadergoals of the business and T-Mobile. Significant emphasis will be placed on identifyingopportunities for innovation in order to ensure T-Mobile success in an increasinglycompetitive and fast moving industry landscape.More specifically, this role will assume the following responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, define and oversee the development, configuration andimplementation of new supply chain technologies and platforms supporting thetransformation of the T-Mobile supply chain business. Specific areas include:Product life cycle management (assortment and space planning), forecastingdemand, order and fulfillment operations, customer return, conditionassessment, dispositioning, refurbishment, disposal, retail inventorymanagement practices and asset valuation.
- Lead the overall systems development life cycle from business/ technicalrequirements including architecture through design, code delivery, testing anddeployment.
- Build and lead a team transformation of 35 full time employees and 75 contractorresources including; architects, developers, solution owners and analysts.
- Own Executive level communication and interaction including consulting,understanding and translating business needs into achievable, sustainable andinnovative technical solutions and capability roadmaps.
- Continually assess and evaluate the impact of emerging technologies against thestrategic business needs and interpret business value for the leadership team in aconsultative capacity.
- Direct and manage external vendors and consulting teams effectively to ensureaccountability and successful delivery for complex large scale projects.
- Lead efforts to ensure the workplace environment supports a highly motivatedand effective workforce focused on continuous improvement and best practices.
While the quality and accomplishments of a person’s career will be the determining
factor, the finalist must have the following requisite qualifications:
- Extensive supply chain experience including thorough understanding of businessprocesses and required technology capabilities within a multi-location retailenvironment including product life cycle management, forecasting demand andorder and fulfillment operations.
- Deep experience with and knowledge of reverse logistics: customer return,condition assessment, dispositioning, refurbishment and disposal as well asunderstanding of the economic and business drivers that drive reverse logisticsprocess optimization.
- Experience with retail inventory management practices including, sale, return,counting, adjustment, and shrink control as well as a high level knowledge of assetvaluation.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining, developing and transforming internaland external customer relationships at the Executive level.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a delivery organization including solution design,development and configuration as well as drive quality and improvement.
- Experience with SAP and JDA is desired
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top