Senior Corporate Counsel, Retail Real Estate
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comJoin T-Mobile's All-Star Legal Team! We are looking for a Senior Corporate Counsel Retail Real Estate to provide cradle-to-grave legal counsel and support on all aspects of T-Mobile's retail real estate portfolio.
- Juris Doctorate from an ABA-accredited law school.
Admission to a state bar, with the ability to become a licensed attorney or in-house counsel in the State of Washington.
- Minimum 7 years of retail-related real estate experience in large law firm and/or corporate legal department.
- Experience in managing a high volume of retail real estate transactions and working with national mall, strip and outlet developers (e.g. Simon, DDR, GGP, Westfield, Macerich).
- Team player with excellent written, verbal communication, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong time management skills with emphasis on process efficiencies
- Results oriented leader with executive maturity to render legal advice to senior leaders and executive management.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple responsibilities and effectively manage complex projects.
Managerial experience a plus.
- Review, draft and negotiate mall, outlet, street and strip retail store leases and lease related agreements, including letters of intent, assignments, subleases, lease terminations, renewals, lease amendments, assignments, architect, and construction agreements.
- Provide advice and counsel to T-Mobile's business team, executives and senior members of the Legal Department regarding retail estate transactions, including due diligence, design and construction matters, ADA compliance, insurance, tax, and environmental liability.
- Effective management and resolution of store maintenance, construction and landlord/tenant related issues and disputes.
- Cost effective management of outside counsel.
Must be at least 18 years of age, US authorized for work and able to pass the required background check and posses the educational and certificate/license requirements for this role.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top