Senior Business Solutions Manager â€" Planning & Supply Chain
Contributes to T-Mobile's success by collaborating with business owners in the buying, planning, replenishment, allocation and supply chain teams to evolve systems and processes which will enable the Device & Supply Chain team to successfully deliver on initiatives, strategies and business goals. Your understanding of the business, technical aptitude, problem solving skills and excellent communication skills enable you to guide your customers to solutions optimizing legacy and implementing next generation capabilities.
Owns and drives complex business solutions end-to-end by working closely with business owners to understand their problem, gather their high-level requirements, prepare a detailed option analysis (with compelling business case and input from technology partners) and present options to Senior Leadership for approval. Upon internal approval of project, prepare materials for Enterprise approval and hand-off to the Delivery Management team.
- Provides business leadership by solving complex problems, making recommendations with strong supporting rationale, and managing all aspects that impact overall Device & Supply Chain team. Reviews deliverables and provides input for other consultants.
- Has excellent Retail Supply Chain business knowledge (end-to-end). Demonstrates solid technical fluency for the applications that Supply Chain currently utilizes while also keeping a pulse on technology roadmaps (in partnership with EIT).
- Assists in preparing the Vision for Supply Chain (a 3-year view). Develops and maintains a high level roadmap of future capabilities/programs needed to support the vision.
- Responsible for the ongoing management of the capabilities roadmap as these program initiatives are consistently updated to reflect business priorities, constraints and dependencies.
- Expert in establishing and maintaining relationships with outside partners, as necessary, to support the vision and objectives.
- Provides Supply Chain impacts to Enterprise initiatives and works cross-functionally to vet any concerns/constraints while collaborating on solution(s).
- Provides mentoring to other consultants, develops standards and leads internal process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to summarize and synthesize complex information to assist with achieving business objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead Programs in an objective manner
- Ability to think creatively and work under pressure
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several assignments
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels of staff and management as required to present solutions/options.
- Ability to think strategically, consider what is best for the business, and solve strategic business objectives
- Ability to lead in ambiguous situations and effectively negotiate to gain conflict resolution
- Ability to gain buy-in for the proposed solution(s) from the organization
- 8 or more years Planning, Supply Chain and Inventory Management experience
- 8 or more years Continuous Process Improvement experience
- Experienced user of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Related equivalent work experience considered
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top