Senior Analyst, Media Performance Analytics
- Bellevue, WA
Media Performance Analytics is a high-profile team of thought leaders and problem solvers who apply rigorous analytics to help assess and steer T-Mobile's paid media spend, driving business growth through our media investments. We combine our ability to dive into the data with sharp business acumen - we understand the drivers of performance through every stage of the funnel and advise senior leadership on key media investment decisions. Are ready to unleash your intellectual curiosity to write the next chapter of the Un-carrier?
We are looking for a driven and analytical team member who is passionate about delivering business value - and determining how paid media investments can best deliver that value. You will conduct fast-paced analysis for one or more of our paid media channels campaigns in driving high-quality prospective customers forward in the purchase funnel and resulting in incremental enterprise value. You will regularly deliver and present to executive leadership actionable, data-driven recommendations that optimize T-Mobile's marketing efficiency and deliver business performance.
- Own analysis of paid media investment in one or more channels (e.g. Search, Social, Display) supporting T-Mobile's key initiatives such as Un-carrier moves, demand gen offers, and brand campaigns
- Provide strong decision support and robust recommendations to business owners based on data-driven analysis, conducting high-profile analysis and delivering data narratives across business groups
- Measure the value of our media investments through attribution of media exposure to prospective customer online and offline actions, and reading incrementality test results
- Support construction of executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner
- Develop and lead positive, constructive collaborations with one or more cross-functional teams
- Help to build standing visualizations (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI) for ongoing monitoring and self-service for key stakeholders
- 2+ years of professional experience in analytics, strategy, or management consulting roles
- Proficient in SQL and comfortable with efficiently querying large databases (experience with one or more media platforms is a plus)
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems in a complex media portfolio and develop data-driven insights
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others on business outcomes with fact-based recommendations
- Ability to communicate analytical and quantitative subjects clearly across audience types (subject-matter-expert and non-technical) and levels (peers and executives)
- Excellent prioritization skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop new analytical skills and approaches in a fast growing, dynamic business
- Relevant experience preferred in one or more of: telecommunications, consumer electronics, finance, or subscription business
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top