P-Sr Manager, Technology Operations
P-Sr Manager, Technology Operations
- Influence Senior Leadership regarding strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Formulate strategies leveraging technology and enterprise processes to achieve business objectives.
- Simplify and convey complex problems through clear communication, leveraging the appropriate technical and business terms to facilitate decision making.
- Perform a leading role on diverse projects and support the implementation of programs which ensure attainment of business objectives such as growth, revenue and customer experience.
- Oversee and direct departmental strategy and roadmap with the ability to represent these at leadership meetings.
- Prepare departmental communications and provide status for key projects and meetings.
- Build key relationships with internal/external business partners effectively translating technology solutions into business terms.
- Serve as proxy for the Technology leader in key critical business meetings/projects in relation to operational issues, projects, team progress and risk-related issues for functional areas.
- Understand how projects align to broader organizational goals and business benefit.
- Explain business benefit of projects and contribute to business case/feasibility development.
- Ability to see, account for, and coach others on the "big picture" and to be able to tie corporate initiatives to market level goals.
- Understands how policies, systems and processes impact projects and subsequently the performance of the market.
- Leader in ensuring the successful implementation of business initiatives, technology roadmap, communications, training, change management and vendor management deliverables.
- Also responsible for the other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years of cross functional business experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in Technical Writing both document creation and interpretation.
- Experience in translating Business Analysis into Business Requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional resources.
- Willingness to mentor through best practice sharing and challenging others to think strategically and drive results.
- Ability to work equally well in structured/unstructured environments.
- Capacity for critical thinking and the ability to identify and ask the appropriate questions and the appropriate time.
- Adept at building key relationships with internal/external business partners.
- Ability to simultaneously think holistically while addressing explicit challenges.
- Project an Executive presence and demonstrate Management Maturity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top