Project Manager, Go To Market, T-Mobile H&E
T-Mobile Home & Entertainment is seeking a Go-to-Market Project Manager. This person will be responsible for planning and executing the roll out of new and exciting products and services in markets throughout the country. As a Go-to-Market Project Manager, you will collaborate with a variety of internal teams to develop project plans that align with the strategy and goals of the organization. This position will manage work utilizing standard project management methodologies to ensure the projects are completed on time within budget and within scope.
- Works with stakeholders and business owners to gather requirements
- Effectively communicates the project scope, goals and deliverables to project team members
- Develops comprehensive project plans by defining the necessary tasks, resources, sequencing, and timing
- Motivates and leads the project team through the planning and execution stages
- Organizes and facilitates status meetings
- Measures and tracks project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Creates progress reports and provides timely updates to all stakeholders
- Proactively identifies risks and issues to the project and determines mitigation tactics with the project team to keep the project on track
- Attends conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years Project management experience
- Working understanding of PMI principles and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Completes work assignments while meeting deadlines and productivity standards with minimal supervision
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to show a strong ethical perspective in all areas of the business practice
- Positive thinker and a team player with ability to collaborate and drive enthusiasm
- Proven leadership experience in achieving successful project outcomes
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- 20% travel required
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Retail Associate Manager
Diego assists the store manager with day-to-day operations while working to develop the roles of his associates through hands-on sales coaching.
Back to top