Project Manager, Development (Report Writer)
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Project Manager, Development (Report Writer)
Responsible for creating and maintaining reports in the support of all cell site development activities. Ensure high quality and timely delivery of development and construction reports. Responsible for all database administration activities, including, training, data integrity, and application development. Responsible for communicating and collaborating with all levels of management and functional teams.
Requires competency in analytical thinking, relationship building, effective communication, adapting to change, driving innovation, and customer focus.
- Proficient in MS SQL Query Language
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in software tools such as Excel, WEBI, Crystal, MS Power BI
- Ability to work independently or in a team with minimum guidance.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically in the use of Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all employee and management levels within the Enterprise
- Awareness of general accounting/costing practices including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable
- Able to identify project impacting critical issues and challenges, able to work with more senior members of the team to develop and implement successful solutions
- Basic understanding of construction and wireless development process and familiarity with pre-construction milestones
- Basic knowledge of all aspects of leasing, zoning, and regulatory compliance related to real estate development and wireless network operations.
- Interest in acquiring a working knowledge of wireless cell site development processes, and how they interact with the databases and milestones.
- Group facilitation, engagement, and conflict resolution skills. Experience in developing and delivering presentations to a wide ranging audience.
- Resource Management: Develops strong working relationships with team members and fosters the development of cross-functional teamwork in order to ensure high quality and timely delivery of construction and development reports and support.. Ensures efficient use of resources to meet the sub-project deliverables. Assists in managing the planning, development and/or construction process for all new telecommunications facilities and modification projects to existing facilities. Responsible for creating and implementing training materials as it relates to the database and applications.
- Project Scheduling: Monitors actual project progress, compares to baseline, and reports progress against schedule. Documents and tracks all changes in project parameters. Produces project reports and notifications as appropriate and communicates project status to respective internal and external stakeholders and key project sponsor(s).
- Project Status: Attends Management and Development project team meetings as required to keep the project team informed about the progress of the project. Participates in or conducts project reviews with stakeholders as necessary to perform ongoing assessments on the progress of projects. Assists upper level Project Manager to provide oversight, tactical input, expertise, communications, quality control, training, reporting, and general administrative support between development organization groups (Regional Development team, markets, and other regional groups and FSC). Interfaces effectively within and outside engineering with Radio Frequency, Facilities, Field and Network Operations, Performance, Billing, Property Management, Regulatory, and Legal. Ensures required review of all project documentation and approvals according to company standards and processes.
- Risk Management: Identifies risks in projects and applies techniques to assess and mitigate the risks using the help and support from the upper level Project Managers and project sponsors. Participates in project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation planning. Forecasts the impacts on schedule of proposed changes and reports impact to project team, sponsor, and other Project Managers. Follows appropriate procedure to escalate potential issues to achieve resolution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top