Program Manager-Supply Chain
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
## Position available in Bellevue, WA & Grand Prairie, TX ## (Not an IT-related/technical position)
Program Manager (Spares Management) Description
Supports the business group by providing business support, compliance, contract assistance, and day-to-day management of the department business processes and quality standards as related to spares management of T-Mobile Technology assets. May manage the development and implementation process of products and/or services. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 2+ years of organizational program or program management experience, including cross-functional management
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing small to medium programs, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with ability to customize message to audience
- Ability to manage competing priorities and maintain organizational system to ensure all projects move forward continuously, successfully, and on time
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate program initiatives, status updates, and critical data to cross-functional teams and upper management
- Ability to work with remote teams and to work both independently and collaboratively
- Bachelor Degree. Business, Finance, Project Management or related field
- Equivalent experience is acceptable
- Knowledge of cellular industry materials and technologies a plus
License or Certification
- PMP or APICS certification a plus
- Develops project plans and schedules. Leads kick-off, requirements and spec reviews, and other program meetings.
- Develops and implements process controls ensuring department compliance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Manages contracts and vendors. Acts as a liaison between Management and vendor/partners on contract development, execution and vendor management.
- Brings changes and suggestions from each program and sub-program to help improve and develop best practices.
- Continually increases knowledge/awareness of spares management best practices and implements necessary improvements to create best-in-class reverse logistics program
- Requires self-directed focus and initiative to drive continuous improvement
- Strong/advanced computer skills in Excel (able to review, analyze, present, and draw conclusions from data)
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Visio, PowerPoint, Word
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, effective expediting skills, self-disciplined at performing varied assignments
- Adaptable to fast-paced and always changing environments
- Ability to effectively communicate with upper management and other leadership levels
- Ability to interact with market technicians and drive process compliance
- Comfortable working with both local and remote teams
- Self-directed and able to give and receive feedback
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top