Program Manager, Fraud Systems
The Program Manager, Fraud Systems is responsible for all fraud-related elements within a specific business channel. The Program Manager acts as an administrator for one or more fraud systems and is cross-trained to provide support for any other employee in this role. In this capacity, the employee is expected to work in a collaborative environment to develop fraud rules to enhance the effectiveness of the fraud profiling system.
In addition, the Program Manager handles projects, fraud tips, and escalations within their program. The Program Manager leads implementation of controls, provides recommendations to the business regarding fraud risks, and represents Fraud Management on company-wide projects. The employee also creates ad hoc reports in aid of larger fraud investigations.
The Program Manager develops policies and procedures to prevent fraud activities and recover incurred losses, both within the fraud system and in other areas of T-Mobile. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected .
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, results focus, and inspirational leadership.
- Perform multi-layered link analysis of fraudulent accounts, identify and adapt to changing trends, and form well-founded conclusions to pursue investigation closure
- Represent Fraud Management on company-wide projects and initiatives. Evaluate fraud risk and make appropriate recommendations to the business
- Interact with Sales, Legal, Loss Prevention, or other appropriate entity to report fraud trends and make recommendations toward resolution
- Draft and deliver policies related to specific fraud initiatives. Work alongside operational teams to ensure compliance and effectiveness
- 2+ year's fraud, investigative or legal experience; prefer 4+ years
- Expert-level MS Excel skill
- Extensive verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create new queries with limited metadata and validate results
- Knowledge of fraud trends and behavioral tendencies
- Experience presenting data to an audience and explaining new concepts
- Demonstrated ability to conduct in-depth, complex investigations and summarize results for a non-fraud audience
- Associates degree or above in Business Management, Criminal Justice, Finance or related discipline preferred.
- 1+ years SQL or other database reporting experience
- 2+ years experience in a self-directed role
- Previous experience developing presentations and/or training material
- High level of comfort with large (10,000+ records) data set
- ACFE Certification or equivalent affiliation
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top