Product Operations Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comProduct Operations Manager- Leadership and facilitation skills, the ability to work in groups and teams to identify issues and solve problems.
- Consulting and influence skills, the ability to justify and sell ideas to senior management. Communicate with other stakeholders as necessary.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service to our customers and business partners; ability to collaborate within and outside of department.
- Knowledge of and ability to work within multiple project methodologies.
- Strong facilitation and content development skills.
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills to the appropriate audience.
- 2-4 years work experience supporting projects and understanding of PMI principles and practices.
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel,Word, PowerPoint). MS Project and Visio a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments, and create deliverables with limited direction.
- Ability to identify project impacting issues and work with senior members of the Project Management team to develop and implement solutions.
- 1-2 years Finance experience preferred.
- 1 year in Telecommunications industry preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, will consider 4 years of experience in a payment processing or banking organization.
- NACHA and PCI experience.
- Project Management Certification
- 5-7 years' relevant experience in technical or wireless industry
- Knowledge of new product development processes (agile) and project management life cycle Intermediate level skills in root cause analysis with technology issues, performance reporting and analysis
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in MS Suite
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations to business peers and leadership.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact collaboratively and foster a team environment.
- Project or portfolio management a plus
- Troubleshooting experience in wireless and payment technologies ++
- Advanced level skills in Excel or other database or performance management systems preferred.
- 3+ years of channel experience, direct channel support role or relevant experience with product/service delivery and support planning
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Bachelors Degree. IT or Engineering preferred
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top