As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comProduct Manager
The Product Manager is responsible for managing the life cycle for a specific product line or business within T-Mobile. Accountable for growth and profitability in assigned areas. Responsible for product innovation, product positioning, business case, product experience and implementation strategies
- 5-7 years in one or more of the following categories: software/hardware, web, telecommunications, customer experience (Retail/CARE) with a focus on product management, product development, or marketing.
- Strong understanding of voice and data services and products.
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated plans.
- Knowledge of development processes, strategies, and life cycle management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals.
- Ability to present compelling business cases to stakeholders.'
- Experience in defining and executing business strategies.
- Knowledge of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives.
- Ability to create forecasts, financial models and budgets.
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, financial, and operations functions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Develops product plans (including target segment and value proposition) and business cases for assigned product or service.
- Responsible for identifying market size, preparation of business plans, and assists in implementation recommendations for the defined product and service portfolio.
- Responsible for populating the overall roadmap for the product line or line of business, ensuring a continual stream of new and innovative ideas are consistently brought to market.
- Owns the performance of the product and is responsible for ensuring that the product achieves its financial objectives. Analyzes financial performance, recommends tactics to change the trajectory as required.
- Working with a team of cross-functional resources to develop and own the strategy to maximize profitability, growth, and other strategic objectives.
- Collaborates with dedicated enterprise resources, e.g. Engineering, Supply Chain, Retail, CARE, EIT, and other teams to optimize the performance of products to attain revenue and margin goals. Also, responsible for monitoring performance (financial, operational, and customer satisfaction).
- Manages all life cycle migration strategies and the end of life decision for existing products and services.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top