As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Description
This position is responsible for driving publishing of site content through a cross-functional online request tool for T-Mobile customer websites including content updates and additions include online merchandising, copy updates, page additions, and small-medium sized creative projects. This position is also responsible for managing the transition from business requests/requirements to the development.Qualifications
- Web Content Management
- Digital Advertising Management
- Digital Tools Development
- Web Design
- E-Commerce Management
- Web Strategy Management and Analysis
- AEM or Content Authoring knowledge
- Bachelors Degree. Business/IT/Computer Science
- LI-B2B-SR1 Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Manages all incoming change requests for T-Mobile customer websites from business stakeholders. Manages workflow, prioritizes and meets deadlines, and handles multiple jobs/projects simultaneously. Facilitates all website requests to final production. Communicates to web applications support teams with accurate and timely deployment documentation and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Acts as liaison between key business stakeholders, web development & application support teams, responds to questions/ issues and reacts quickly when required. Proactively communicates status requests to business owners and key stakeholders as needed, and manages deliverable/launch expectations with all business owners. Tracks and monitors requests from inception to completion. Oversees and makes sure timelines are being followed for multiple requests. Shifts priorities quickly to ensure deadlines are met.
- Proactively evaluates website performance, user experience and content control and makes recommendations or changes as needed.
- Recommends and supports new or improved departmental or streamline workflow procedures to leadership as needed.
- Authors and edits site content for our Cloud based T-Mobile web and app channels through daily and weekly release schedules.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top