Principal Technology Solutions Manager - UCC
This exciting position is in our T-Mobile for Business organization. The position plays a critical role in the success of our Unified Communication & Collaboration products. We are passionate about delivering the Un-carrier promise to our business customers- it's in our DNA! We need someone to do the same with our meetings and collaboration products.
- Competitive Testing -focus on hands on analysis of competitive solutions
- Solution Testing - execute testing and comparative analysis ranging from the feature-level to the architecture and solution level
- Cross-functional Interaction - provide strategic and tactical input to Customer Solution Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners and Engineering to accurately focus product direction and strategy
- Training programs creation and execution of sales force training programs for deployment and to improve competitive awareness
- Content Creation - Contribute to the knowledge base through deliverables including collateral, battle cards, and whitepapers.
- Primary contributor of technical content for RFP responses and RFP defense
- Extensive knowledge of VoIP protocols, WebRTC, Video Conferencing
- Extensive knowledge of LAN & WAN switching and routing
- Extensive knowledge of perimeter security
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise wireless LAN. Small cell knowledge is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of SaaS architectures, web-based systems architecture, enterprise application architecture
- 10+ years of experience with WAN/LAN solutions
- 10+ years of experience with unified communications & collaborations
- Familiarity with computing application implementations on AWS, Google Compute Engine and/or Microsoft Azure
- Must be hands-on with the ability to develop the key features of the solution
- 10+ years of experience building scalable and highly available enterprise applications
- 5+ years of technical marketing / technology experience
- BS / MS degree in a related technical field.
- Highly organized, fluent in English, with strong verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work autonomously and still have a big impact.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Public speaking is a part of the job, so a candidate must be experienced and skilled as a presenter.
- Travel required approx. 20%.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top