Principal Systems Analyst - End to End Design
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe End to End Design (E2E) team within Enterprise IT drives delivery of complex initiatives supporting the Un-Carrier vision! This role will be focused on delivering business critical initiatives across supply chain, order to cash, procure to pay, campaign management, customer messaging, business intelligence, consumer financing, payments, credit, enterprise resource planning, human resources, corporate and legal systems. The end to end team is comprised of holistic thinking analysts, architects and managers who leverage their experience, business literacy, technical depth, and pragmatic do whatever it takes mentality to deliver complex technology solutions for our business. Our goal is to bring in leaders who will help align the enterprise, promote great design, challenge the status quo, frame decisions, negotiate good outcomes and do what it takes to fill gaps to deliver!
The Principal Analyst:
- Delivers high level scope analysis and solution design for the processes/systems impacted and work plan for each project assigned Facilitate Future State business process design to elaborate the business capabilities needed, and generate creative thinking to help define quality solutions. Develops business agreements on future state targets in partnership with the architects.
- Works with the business, architects, user experience resources, and developers to ensure that solutions are delivered on both technical and business process needs, but also provides a quality user experience that is both effective and efficient in approach. Is a key advocate for the business to ensure this is happening.
- As appropriate, assists the business in creation of KPI's and benchmarks to ensure anticipated project benefits are clarified early and achieved.
- Translates business requirements into process/system impacts and functional requirements, and identifies/assesses potential data sources.
- Total 10+ years' experience with increasing responsibility including Software and/or business process design.
- Project/team lead experience 6+ years.
- Formal implementation/SDLC experience 6+ years including Facilitation of Cross-functional Solution Design.
- Detailed understanding of at least one enterprise process / system end to end, including financial impacts.
- Leadership role on at least one large system implementation.
- Demonstrated organizational influence, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Understanding of Sarbanes/Oxley, systems/process controls a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, MIS, or related discipline.
- Creates solution options based on research of (current and future) system capabilities, standard processes, and industry practices and methodologies.
- Coordinates and/or creates process playbacks and prototype reviews with business owners and internal review team.
- Assists business in leveraging (where advisable) standard process/system capabilities to reduce complexity and customization.
- Provides detailed documentation (such as process or functional solution design) in relevant work repositories (ARIS Process Designer, Solution Manager, etc.), and guides and supports development, delivery, test, and business teams.
- Performs configuration of SAP modules and other packaged software (Business Solutions only), Test planning, script building, and SME support for UAT performance.
- Ensures stakeholders, management, and project managers are fully informed of project risks, team activities, and project status.
- Researches, identifies, and drives improvements to project efficiency, speed and quality via new cross-team synergies, methods, and tools.
- Collaborates with business and IT partner teams to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, provide education on potential process and system solution options, and drive business/IT investigation of emerging strategic capabilities.
- Provides accurate estimates of effort and timelines for completion of assigned tasks.
- Works with client(s) and performs research to develop expertise in assigned functional processes and systems, points of pain, and business priorities.
- Reviews deliverables, provides input for other analysts, and supports knowledge transfer and ad hoc training of functional processes/systems.
- Supports the research of production issues and supports the Application Support group, as needed.
- Assists the business in articulating enhancements to resolve issues. Supports assigned business areas as the IT primary contact for questions/concerns regarding back office system and processes.
- Develops relationships and influences across with business partners up to Senior Manager to gain avenues for solution research, resulting in improved solutions.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top