Principal, Product Owner - Supply Chain
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThis position can be based in Richardson, TX or Bellevue, WA
The Principal Product Owner guides small to medium IT projects from inception to delivery. Works directly with the business and users to ensure that solutions satisfy business needs, proper requirements are established, and solutions are created (via external development) and implemented successfully. Stays with the project from inception to delivery, while guiding teams of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers via matrix relationships.
- 5-8 years of IT solution experience
- Ability to identify project impacting issues and work the IT Solutions team to develop and implement solutions
- Expert communicator who can lead and manage senior level relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Understanding of the way in which IT teams need to interact with business teams in order to make both successful. Experience in developing senior-level relationships within the business teams and leveraging these relationships to ensure success.
- Demonstrated experience approaching technical and business solutions in a consultative manner.
- Draft and implement development processes, management plans and contract deliverable schedules (baselines), operational troubleshooting and training
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Executes production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Works with Delivery Managers to produce detailed timeline for each assigned project and implements effective project controls by monitoring the progress and reporting the status.
- Performs liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top