Principal Functional Analyst - Finance
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comCome be a part of the T-Mobile EIT team that provides responsive delivery of innovative and agile technology solutions for accounting and finance platforms! The T-Mobile Principal Functional Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of high-level scope analysis and solution design of the processes and systems impacted along with a work plan for each project - across an expanding IT organization. In this role you will translate business requirements into process, system impacts, functional requirements and identify/assess potential data sources. You will work cross-functionally to understand the linkage between T-Mobile's business goals and the business and technology architecture while striving to further T-Mobile's business goals.
- 8+ years of finance and accounting systems analysis experience and understanding of strategic business information systems.
- 5+ years of established SAP or other ERP experience.
- A strong understanding of EIT systems analysis and a working understanding of business systems analysis, best practices, processes and principles.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven capability developing and implementing impactful solutions
- Experience identifying and predicting risks and issues to business critical systems and processes.
- Works with business and performs research to develop expertise in assigned functional processes and systems, points of pain and business priorities.
- Serves as a technical advisor to clients, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
- Design and recommend the optimal and strategic viable system solutions delivering value and addressing business needs.
- Conceptualize, propose, design, build, and deliver read-outs on initiatives.
- Support assigned business areas as the IT primary contact for questions/concerns regarding back office system and processes
- Influence change in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top