Principal Domain Architect - Payments
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPrincipal Architect, Enterprise
- 7+ Years related work experience
- Focus: Able to develop and communicate goals in support of the business' mission. Can articulate the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy. Ability to think broadly at the domain level and understand domain and system-level inter-workings.
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure with minimal supervision including the ability to simultaneously support multiple strategically significant tasks under fixed/accelerated deadlines.
- Teamwork: Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team. Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships that can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Communication: The ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Express self clearly in conversations and interactions with others. Clear business and technical writing skills. The ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
- Customer Focus: The ability to demonstrate concern and meet external and/or internal customers' needs.
- Analytical: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Technical Expertise: The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in a technical area.
- Forward Thinking: The ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies.
- Influencing Others: The ability to gain others' support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
- Inspiring Others: Ability to convey confidence in employees' ability to be successful, especially at challenging new tasks; delegating significant responsibility.
- Strategic Thinking: The ability to analyze the organization's competitive position by considering market and industry trends, existing and potential customers (internal and external), and strengths and weaknesses as compared to competitors.
- Strong understanding of payments industry and payments flow for various payments methods
- Defines and implements an architecture strategy that optimizes for flexibility, re-use, scalability, performance and availability within the domain and ensures upstream and downstream systems are aligned.
- Drives and prioritizes all escalated activities, including testing, project management and implementation of system upgrades, enhancements, and bug fixes within and across domains.
- Drives cross-business partnerships by providing proactive relationship building and end-user support to multiple organizations within the company when issue arise
- Builds partnerships with the business to influence their business and functional priorities and aligns domain technical solutions and roadmaps.
- Validates the code provided by development and accurately addresses issues reported.
- Leads contractors and manages their day to day activities.
- Defines and ensures alignment and execution of domain strategy; implementation is handed to Development Lead/Manager to implement and follow patterns.
- Drives Discovery or Visioning phase to create a high level design approach.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top