Principal Developer, Software-S
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Join the next wave of innovation efforts that is happening at T-Mobile. Join T-Mobile and take the next career move to work on projects that challenge your intellect, passion to succeed, drive and curiosity. If you are looking to work on projects that are the top organizational priority for the company and are biased towards providing compelling end user experience to improve customer satisfaction, look no further!!!!
What we look for:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- 8-10+ years of DevOps experience
- 4+ years of experience with Angular JS, Node JS, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, and XML
- Experience with Advanced UI frameworks and technologies and Micro Services
- Hands-on coding experience developing and designing software and/or responsive web-based solutions and adaptive design (required)
- Solid understanding of software development frameworks, architecture concepts, and terminology (required)
- Competent using version control systems such as GIT and Visual Studio
- Well versed having worked in continuous integration and development methodologies
What you will do:
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues that arise with web-based partner facing application system with innovative thinking, creative problem solving, and the ability to execute quickly and precisely
- Triage and resolve critical customer account escalations by identifying key stakeholders, determining next steps, and leading analysis and resolution effort to insure successful completion within the agreed timeline
- Identify and implement changes and/or addition to development processes for continual improvement
- Keep guides, documents and knowledgebase updated as application systems change and evolve
- Evaluate technology stack, constraints, and dependencies to introduce tools, frameworks and strategies that provide maximum automation, during development, deployment and production while requiring minimal developer support
- Understanding of performance tuning, methods and tools and leveraging those to enhance the application performance
- Conduct code reviews, identify design Gaps, mentor Sr developer and liaison with other groups to align solution
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top