Principal Developer, Software
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAre you interested in improving deployment and maintenance of environments that support over 20 development teams across multiple technology platforms through automation? Are you excited about DevOps? Do you want to see the process you develop drive the software delivery from inception to production use by millions? If you answer all yes, we're looking for a resilient developer who will be working on the next generation of DevOps tools to help T-Mobile achieve our Continuous Delivery goals.
Minimum 8 years of experience with CI tools, e.g., Jenkins, TeamCity, Atlassian Bamboo and CM automation framework, e.g., Chef, Puppet, Ansible. (required)
- Experience in modern development OOP languages, e.g., Groovy, Java or Microsoft .NET and UI technologies, e.g., AngularJS, Grails, jQuery (required)
- Minimum 7 years professional experience designing and developing applications on one RDBMS, e.g., Oracle or SQL 2000 (preferred)
- Architect the Continuous Delivery solution to support end-to-end software delivery process
- Ensure adoption with DevOps teams by serving as internal consultants and holding their leaders accountable
- Present the visions of deployment automation and Continuous Delivery to get buy-ins
- Develop automated build and deployment processes using latest Pipeline as Code with Jenkins
- Analyze the current platform/process and drive the improvement initiatives
- Provide regular status to management of configuration items and issues
- Ensure smooth transition of work between onshore and offshore resources and provide training when necessary
- Develop, collect and report metrics that show, measure, and track the team's progress, delivered value and effectiveness
Must have Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field. Masters Degree is preferred. We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top