Principal Architect, Systems Identity Access Management
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
The Principal Systems Architect is responsible for designing creative and scalable systems and software solutions that address business/technical needs in the Security and Identity Access Management (IDM) domain. Defines and maintains architecture and technology standards and best practices for IDM applications, middleware and UI applications both in-house development as well as third-party applications. Provides guidance and direction to project teams to ensure compliance with the standards and best practices. Evaluates and recommends technologies and techniques for applicability to T-Mobile systems.
- Minimum 8+ years in business environment
- Minimum 8+ years as software or systems architect, engineer, programmer
- Minimum 5 Years professional experience in the IAM domain, particularly with Oracle suite modules OAM, OIM, OES, OVD, OID
- Ability to direct the work of other architects in a lead role.
- Knowledgeable about Wireless telephony business processes, strategic technologies and industry best practices.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies
- Expert Knowledge of Business Process Management technologies
- Experience in Authentication and Authorization specifically in Single Sign On, Federated Login, Multi-factor Authentication, Token Management, and Entitlements, as well as Provisioning
- Familiarity with LDAP, Active Directory, RSA Security, Connectors
- Basic experience in Enterprise Integration, Web/SOAP/REST/XML services and Java/J2EE applications
- Expert Knowledge of API Management and Microservices Architectural styles
- Expert Knowledge of systems Security technology, preferably Oracle Identity Management Suite
Education: 4-year degree in computer science or related discipline. Technology certifications (such as Java, Microsoft, Oracle) a plus
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains expertise as a SME in Security and Identity Access Management architecture technical disciplines and defines architectural standards and best practices within those disciplines.
- Interacts with Senior management to effect solutions for enterprise business requirements
- Guide Architectural focus groups as prime subject-matter expert in IDM area of expertise.
- Mentors team members on new technologies in area of expertise
- Prepares and maintains documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, Roadmaps and navigation maps in Identity Access Management domain
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as design and recommendation on new solutions both in relation to hardware and software design.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct technical evaluation of third party products for inclusion in T-Mobile solutions Help define software development processes
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Understands the business processes on Projects Assigned
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements and assist other team members in implementing the solution
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top