Principal Architect, SAP General
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Principal Architect, SAP General requires an employee who is both deep and broad in their technical expertise, and also bridges the gap to project management in their ability to take on issues, research root cause, and push toward ultimate long-term solutions.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related technical field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated IT architecture experience
- Experience working in a large-scale, diverse IT environment
- Ability to translate strategic plans for architecture into design and implementation of current and future applications
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) experience/training
- Knowledge of relational database technology and solid knowledge of SQL and Unix related to utilities
- Solid experience in planning/architecture development and support, with experience integrating systems in multi-user, multi-platform, multitasking operating systems environments
- Develops architectural framework for applications system development, maintenance and enhancement efforts, and supports the implementation of the various architecture elements set forth by the established standards and guidelines
- Contribute to the development of consistent migration objectives, strategies, and tactical plans to achieve them
- Ability to maintain knowledge of current business and technological environments, and the ability to codify different approaches and strategies into a unified architectural blueprint as well as lead migrations to a new environment.
- Work with internal application analyst and business analysts, consultants and other stakeholders to develop architectures in the following areas: SAP Enterprise Application Architecture: defining and documenting the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, SAP data models, SAP applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, SAP infrastructure and network topology
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top