Principal Architect, Enterprise
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Principal Architect, Enterprise
- Minimum of seven years’ of experience as a solution architect with significant product lifecycle management background.
- Payments industry experience is a must. Compliance and security experience are beneficial.
- Technical knowledge of payment solutions and related technologies, including the payment lifecycle and processing in the retail and web e-commerce marketplace, and Social Media integration for both North America and Europe.
- Significant understanding of payments market and competitive landscape, including technologies that will impact the market over the next 12-24 months.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to build relationships among internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated success in strategic analysis, technical architecture development for Service Oriented and Microservice eco-systems, and end-to-end execution of product strategies.
- Proven experience in developing product configurations comprised of technical application architecture, infrastructure and network components.
- Ability to write and convey clear market-driven product requirements to business and technical teams.
- Must be able to manage large projects and break them down into workable units across back office applications and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Engineering or Computer Science preferred, MBA is highly preferred.
- Lead the definition of technical architecture for payments capability.
- Possess, maintain and grow comprehensive technical knowledge of Web, IVR, Retail payment solutions.
- Assist in the strategic planning and execution of Service Oriented and Microservice Payment Architecture strategies.
- Ensure implementation quality, provisioning efficiency and customer usability.
- Lead decisions for new technologies, judging the benefits of each option across multiple decision criteria and recommending options that will deliver enhanced value to the customers while providing a solution architecture that will maintain quality, cost controls and enhance strategic flexibility.
- Develop detailed specifications for new features and enhancements, UI and process flow diagrams withsample input/output API strategies. Define these product specifications and roadmaps, in collaboration with external and internal customers to prioritize solution development and deployment.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top