Principal Architect, Domain
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPrincipal Architect, Financial Systems
- Seek to understand how people, processes and technology interact to perform the fundamental activities of the business in both current and future states.
- Drive the evolution of business capability, infrastructure, systems, business and technical processes by providing domain expertise, by addressing difficult issues and by establishing consensus across both technical and business teams.
- Document the to-be business and technology state, identify the gaps between the current and future state and map the activities in order to bridge this gap. These activities will form the basis of technology roadmaps and business transformation requirements.
- Provides domain expertise in support of projects.
Enterprise Core Competencies:
- Customer and results focused, change & innovation driver, strategic thinker, relationship builder and inspirational leader.
- Capable of presenting to the C suite as well as communicating clearly at the project level.
- Drives to practical solutions considering all teams, initiatives and long term outlook.
- Delivers the architectural design for relevant projects.
- Defines and implements an architecture strategy that optimizes for flexibility, re-use, scalability, performance and availability within the domain and ensures upstream and downstream systems are aligned.
- Drives cross-business partnerships by providing proactive relationship building.
- Provides architectural guardrails that support the needs of products teams to reliably launch products and services.
- Works across the various architectural groups to ensure a cohesive architectural strategy across the organization.
The T-Mobile Principal Architect role is a senior position within the T-Mobile EIT Finance group and will be responsible for translating business goals into technical capabilities to support those goals. This position requires both good technical understanding and business knowledge for the candidate to be successful. The Architect plays a key role in shaping T-Mobile's technology strategy by applying expertise in strategic analysis, business architecture and technology architecture. Fundamental to the role is the ability to provide architecturally focused guidance at the senior leadership level as well as at the individual project level.
- Previous Architectural experience at a senior level.
- Strong communication skills (written / verbal) with varied audiences.
- Experience working directly with business and technology teams to establish consensus and shape technology strategy.
- Understanding of financial accounting processes is a strong plus however is not required.
- Minimum 7 years related work experience.
Education Minimum Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Engineering or related field, Master's degree preferred
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top