Principal Analysts, Functional
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPosition summary
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Principal Analysts, Functional located in Bellevue, WA will deliver high level scope analysis and solution design of the processes/systems impacted and work plan for large complex projects with multiple system impacts, including front end, back end, and M/W impacts with several integration points and vendor integration pieces. Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the business, architects, user experience team, and developers to ensure that solutions deliver an effective, efficient quality user experience while meeting technical and business process needs.
- Direct project design for large or complex projects with multiple touch points, utilizing expertise in end-to-end design processes or systems.
- Collaborate with business and IT partners to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, provide education on potential process and system solution options, and drive business/IT investigation of emerging strategic capabilities.
- Drive and document end-to-end design for capabilities across different applications and different channels.
- Work with the business to define requirements that will drive efficiencies, create gap analyses of unmet requirements, recommend options to address in future, and update functional/system/capability roadmap.
- Identify, evaluate, and define impacts of changes and provide alternatives both to the changing application and all upstream and downstream systems.
- Prepare and review design documentation, including process design documents, process flows, and functional specifications.
- Support project intake feasibility assessments with estimated impact, high level solution design, and T-shirt sizing.
- (1) directing, planning, facilitating, and participating in working design sessions with cross-functional resources, including front end, M/W, and backend (warehouse, inventory management, reporting, commissions) analysts, developers, and architects to create and prioritize solution design.
- (2) creating user stories/EPICs using Rally or JIIRA
- (3) using Word and Visio to create and review enterprise system design documentation, including functional/technical specifications, process design documents, and process flows.
- (4) leading a cross functional team of resources responsible for end-to-end design and delivery on at least one large implementation through the full SDLC.
- (5) working in AGILE methodology on large scale project as product owner.
- (6) designing in UML, SQL, JMS, SOAP, .NET/JAVA, SOA, and XML.
Experience and education requirements:
- PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Master's degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or related, and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or related, and 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Location: Bellevue, WA
- Employer is not currently sponsoring work visas for this position.
- This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
How to apply:
- Visit www.tmobile.jobs.
- Create a candidate profile, and apply to requisition number 89136BR.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top