Principal Analyst, Systems
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPrincipal Analyst, Systems
The Principal Analyst will deliver high level scope analysis and solution design of the processes/systems impacted and work plan for each project assigned Facilitate Future State business process design to elaborate the business capabilities needed, and generate creative thinking to help define quality solutions. They will also work gain business agreement on future state targets in partnership with the architects. Will work with the business, architects, user experience resources, and developers to ensure that solutions are delivering not on just the technical and business process needs but deliver a quality user experience that is both effective and efficient in approach. Will be a key advocate for the business in ensuring such happens. As appropriate assist the business in creation of KPI's and benchmarks to ensure anticipated project benefits are clarified early and achieved. Translate business requirements into process/system impacts and functional requirements, and identify/assess potential data sources.
- Total experience with increasing responsibility 10+ years Software and/or business process design 10+ years Project/team lead experience 6+ years Formal implementation/SDLC experience 6+ years Facilitation of Cross-functional Solution Design
- Detailed understanding of at least one enterprise process / system end to end, including financial impacts
- Leadership role on at least one large implementation
- Demonstrated organizational influence, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Understanding of Sarbanes/Oxley, systems/process controls a plus
- Bachelors Degree. Business, MIS, or equivalent.
- Create solution options based on the research of (current and future) system capabilities, standard processes, and industry practices and methodologies.
- Coordinate and/or create process playbacks and prototype reviews with business owners and internal review team.
- Assist business in leveraging (where advisable) standard process/system capabilities to reduce complexity and customization
- Provide detailed documentation (such as process or functional solution design) in relevant work repositories (ARIS Process Designer, Solution Manager, etc), and guidance and support to development, delivery, test and business teams
- Perform configuration of SAP modules and other packaged software (Business Solutions only) Test planning, script building and SME support for UAT performance.
- Ensure stakeholders, management and project managers are fully informed of project risks, team activities and project status.
- Research, identify and drive improvements to project efficiency, speed and quality via new cross-team synergies, methods, and tools.
- Collaborate with business and IT partner teams to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, provide education on potential process and system solution options, and drive business/IT investigation of emerging strategic capabilities.
- Provide accurate estimates of effort and timelines for completion of assigned tasks.
- Works with client and performs research to develop expertise in assigned functional processes and systems, points of pain and business priorities
- Reviews deliverables, provides input for other analysts, and supports knowledge transfer and ad hoc training of functional processes/systems.
- Support the research of production issues and supports the Application Support group as needed.
- Assist the business in articulating enhancements to resolve issues. Support assigned business areas as the IT primary contact for questions/concerns regarding back office system and processes.
- This position requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develop relationships and influence across with business partners up to Senior Manager level to gain avenues for solution research, resulting in improved solutions
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top