Principal Analyst, IT Compliance
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
The Solution Owner would be responsible to work with Leadership to understand requirements and then work with other EIT teams (Application Support/Development/Test) and the program teams to drive the requirements, identify issues/impacts, work on defining solutions/remediation approaches, ensure communication, and alignment among other responsibilities. They would focus on system stability, process simplification, and alignment.
As a Leader, this person will be responsible for establishing strategic direction, driving operational excellence and building organizational talent. They will also be accountable for setting performance direction, delegating, motivating, holding others accountable and coaching and developing others. In addition, works directly with EIT/business to ensure that solutions satisfy business needs, proper requirements are established, and solutions are created (via either in-house or external development) and implemented successfully. The Solution Owner remains with the project/program from inception to delivery, while managing teams across Business, Development, Testing, Operations, etc. via a matrix relationship.
The quality and accomplishments of a person's career will be the determining factor; finalist must have the following requisite qualifications:
- 8+ years of solution leadership experience
- Ability to work independently and support multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proficient with MS Office Programs and aptitude for learning new software quickly
- Proven record of demonstrating proper judgment in managing difficult situations.
- Technical and business knowledge of wireless industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/IT or equivalent work experience
- Master's Degree in Business/IT or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written regardless of audience or participants
- Sees the big picture; understands the long-term and short-term perspectives of situations
- A confident, visible leader of an organization
- An analytical problem solver who applies multiple technical solutions to operational problems
- High energy and focus to succeed in a changing environment
- Able to balance risk adversity with creativity and engaging others
While the quality and accomplishments of a person's career will be the determining factor, the finalist
must have the following requisite qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/IT, or equivalent work experience
- Master's Degree in Business/IT, or equivalent work experience
The person in this position will be responsible to ensure that the large initiatives support the requirement to simplify/streamline existing processes and provide clear communication to the Leadership team on program direction to ensure alignment. In this role the Solution Owner will be responsible to understand the impact of program decisions and make the appropriate decisions which could mean rejecting requirements because of the negative impact to Operations. It could also mean delaying deliverables due to lack of readiness across the organization. This role requires a person who is capable of making difficult decisions (delaying deliverables, shifting direction, etc.) based on facts and data, communicating the decision to senior leadership, and taking step to implement new direction. On all of the large initiatives the Solution Owner will be part of setting the long-term strategic direction for T-Mobile.
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients on large initiatives and recommends technical solutions that support EIT goals
- Approves all requirements prior to the technical solution being approved based on deep, broad understanding of Operations
- Directs the creation of the Operational Requirements supporting EIT
- Ensures the consistency and supportability of applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Focuses on simplifying/streamlining existing processes (goal to retire legacy applications)
- Directs Operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Produces detailed timeline for assigned project and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress and reporting the status
- Responsible for communication/alignment across EIT Leadership team
- Directs and prioritizes the work load of personnel assigned to the project
- Represents the IT function at program steering committee meetings with other T-Mobile leaders
- Performs liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting
- Responsible for driving/contributing to the long-term T-Mobile strategy
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top