Principal Analyst, Functional
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comnDo you enjoy supporting innovative solutions that solve real engineering problems at scale? Do you enjoy moving fast and supporting business needs responsibly? This is the position for you.
The Technical Analyst will use Dev Ops practices and tools to analyze and deliver predictable and repeatable solution design artifacts that enable continuous solution delivery by domain DevOps teams.
Should be aware of modern software development, integration and delivery practices using DevOps and Agile methodologies. Familiarity or hands on experience with micro-service based service architectures and their components.
- 7+ Years' related work experience.
- Identify concerns and drive solutions that meet the needs of external and/or internal customers.
- Extensive experience with delivery management of large scale System Integration Projects.
- Extensive experience operating in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Extensive Experience refining user stories and planning sprints.
- Experience with DevOps methodologies
- Minimum of 5 year work experience is preferably in the payments industry
- Understands payments flows end to end and payment functions in retail and eCommerce
Partners with architecture to define domain technical product roadmap and maintains alignment through low level design activities within the domain.
- Drives domain analysis, and identifies cross system impacts/dependencies, of functional scope and detailed solution design of the processes/systems across the domain team.
- Proactively drives reviews within domain, and across domain, level for risk and mitigations before they become critical. Continually keeps stakeholders, management and project managers informed of team activities and work-plan status.
- Proactively identifies and resolves project issues to help eliminate or reduce scheduling or budget impacts.
- Continually evaluates process efficiency, quality of delivery, and drives improvements inside and outside of domain.
- Collaborates with business and IT partner teams to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, provide education on potential process and system solution options, and drive business/IT investigation of emerging strategic capabilities.
- Facilitates sessions to solicit and document requirements (e.g. creation of user stories).
Technology and System
- Adapts business requests (Customer Journey's, EPIC's, and Business User Stories) into technical user stories, system diagrams, and low-level design documents. Includes identification and assessment of cross domain impacts/dependencies and potential data sources.
- Performs complex analysis and translation for a variety of business and technical inputs, incorporating cross domain solutions and impacts, to achieve IT solutions that meet business needs.
Relationship and People Management
- Serves as mentor to assist less experienced peers.
- Leads contractors and manages their day to day activities.
- Bachelor's Degree. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO) preferred.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top