Principal Analyst, Device and Supply Chain Business Process & Systems
The Principal Analyst, Business Systems is the most senior position on the Delivery Management team within the Device and Supply Chain organization. This role is instrumental in ensuring projects and initiatives sponsored by or impacting the Device and Supply Chain organization deliver the expected solution and/or value with high quality and with no negative impact to D&SC.
- Elicit and document business requirements for projects sponsored by or impacting the Device and Supply Chain organization (D&SC
- Document current and future state D&SC business process flows.
- Work closely with project managers and core the project team to ensure project milestones are effectively planned and executed, use consistent and aligned processes, have clear and accountable roles and responsibilities, and deliver with high quality.
- Identify risks that would impact the project's value and/or impact to D&SC and ensure they are effectively mitigated. Know when and how to escalate risks.
- Keep project stakeholders and leadership informed of status/issues.
- Identify gaps in design and testing to ensure thoroughness, clarity, and that all business requirements are being met.
- Identify, document, and communicate complex issues impacting D&SC. Partner with the technology team to come up with recommended solution options. Obtain alignment with key stakeholders on the solution and the priority for delivery. Support the solution through quality delivery.
- Identify and document end to end User Acceptance Testing and Business Validation Testing for all impacted Device and Supply Chain teams. Ensure all teams that need to plan and execute pre and post release testing are engaged and accountable for the needed test documentation and execution.
- Ensure the project's delivered capabilities and/or solution meets business requirements.
- Partner with impacted D&SC teams in advance of delivery to ensure operational readiness and then work with teams to ensure the solution is operationalized post-release.
- Ensure defects including those related to misses in requirements, design, or testing are quickly and accurately documented, prioritized, and resolved with priority and urgency aligned to D&SC business impact.
- Track, support, and resolve open issues post-release that require resolution in order to fully realize the expected business value.
- Confidently represent and speak on behalf of impacted Supply Chain business and operations teams.
- Use Supply Chain and project delivery knowledge and skill to mentor mid and junior level members of the team.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings as needed and send notes / action items.
- Drive discussions in meetings and in emails to establish alignment, direction, decisions, and next steps
- Mentor and coach others on the team.
- 6+ yrs in Business Systems Analysis, Technical Delivery Management, Technical Project Management, or equivalent.
- 6+ yrs. experience in Supply Chain operations or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Communicates effectively with both business and technical teams and bridges communication gaps. Can distill complex information and concisely form and articulate appropriate communication for various audiences including executive leadership. Communicates with authority and conviction.
- Experience delivering highly complex projects that involve multiple stakeholders and systems.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with eliciting and writing business requirements and writing business process flows.
- Solid understanding of and experience with waterfall and agile software development/delivery methodologies.
- Extensive experience reviewing and interpreting system architecture diagrams, functional specifications, and process/data flows.
- Extensive experience with testing and ability to find gaps in test coverage. Experience with defect management.
- Ability to build and maintain strong and effective working relationships with business and technical teams across multiple organizations.
- Ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to change.
- Advanced knowledge / expertise in one or more areas of Supply chain operations/systems.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage time, respond in timely fashion, prioritize activities, work independently, and multi-task.
- Leadership and maturity qualities including ability to maintain composure and objectivity and stay level headed in situations of high stress and tension.
- Thought leadership and ability to provide sound recommendations in challenging situations.
- Extensive experience with assignments that may have varying degrees of ambiguity. Able to assess the situation and identify the appropriate approach, course of action, and level of engagement.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Ability to perform data analysis and write SQL queries preferred
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Communications preferred
- Business Systems Analysis certification preferred.
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top