Principal Analyst, Business Systems
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPrincipal Analyst, Delivery Management will be an advanced role functioning as a subject matter expert, product owner/ business owner, decision maker on initiatives/products being delivered to Device and Procurement(D&P) aka. Devices Team (Supply Chain).
- Minimum of 10-12 + years of systems analysis experience with understanding
- Advanced understanding of BSA best practice principles and has applied practice;
- Expert understanding of multiple system development life-cycle mythologies
- Proven ability to effectively apply techniques which consists of textual formats, modals and diagrams.
- Expert understanding of business process and system process within multiple knowledge areas
- Proven track record of strong consulting skills and experience to bridge the gap between business and EIT.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, work independently, and multi-task with no direction
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint) and Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. a direct communicator who speaks with authority and conviction. Effectively communicates with executive leadership.
- Extensive experience interpreting and even creating data flow and system architecture diagrams
- Extensive experience facilitating requirements gathering and elicitation
- Proven and widely recognized skills in communication and relationship building between business and technical teams as well as with customers and peers.
- Extensive experience with requirements, testing, and delivery management.
- Extensive and recognized ability to build trust and strong cross-functional relationships across organizations to achieve common goals.
- Proven and recognized ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Possess highly advanced knowledge to be considered a Subject Matter Expert in one or more functional areas within Device and Procurement.
- Certificate in Business Systems Analysis (preferably in a quantitative discipline) or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Responsible for writing high quality and complete D&P business/product requirements and use cases/user stories
- Document "as-is" and 'to-be" business process flows in Visio or equivalent tool.
- Proactively identifies complex and high impact risks. Able to identify and document multiple resolution proposals and evangelize recommended course of action and drive team to deliver solution
- Leads highly cross-functional teams to implement new innovation that delivers results.
- Leverages expert level business process and functional knowledge, can represent and speak on behalf of Supply Chain business owner.
- Proactively identifies and implements innovative opportunities.
- Use D&P knowledge and skill sets to mentor mid and junior level Delivery Management resources.
- This role will work very closely with key stake holders to ensure delivery management can deliver a quality product to the business
- Will be but not limited to Chief Product Owner for high priority Supply Chain/D&P driven projects
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top